Wargame Supply Depot’s Terms of Service and Policies
You agree to not use any Wargame Supply Depot (WSD) services to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an WSD official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
1. WSD may suspend and/or terminate a store if it fails to act in compliance with the general and specific Terms of Service of WSD.
2. Store owners will not sell products that they can not deliver in a reasonable period of time.
3. Store owners will make reasonable efforts to resolve all customer disputes.
4. Store owners will abide by the Store Owner’s Agreement (provided as part of the Store Registration Process).
5. Store Owners are responsible for their own Shipping, Returns & Refund policies.
1. Customers of individual stores, hold WSD harmless in any dispute they may have with a store owner.
2. Customers acknowledge that WSD’s only involvement in store/customer disputes is the suspension/termination of a store’s services if it is found that the store has violated WSD’s Terms of Service and the Store Owner’s Agreement
Wargame Supply Depot (WSD) provides a Classified Ad service free of charge to its Members. This service is for the personal sale of unwanted items relating to the wargaming hobby.
WSD reserves the full rights to, at its own discretion, remove Classified Ads that violate these Terms of Service and to revoke the membership rights of any violator.
You may not post any ad that is not associated with the wargaming hobby, or that may be deemed offensive.
You may not post any ad for items that are not owned by you personally.
You may not post any ad that is related to an illegal activity.
You may not post any ad for items that you create commercially (i.e., purely for the purpose of sale).*
WSD is providing an advertising platform and makes no warranty regarding the items for sale. All transactions are between the poster and the buyer – WSD has no involvement, control or liability. WSD reserves the right to, at its own discretion, revoke the membership rights of buyers and sellers who act ingenuously toward each other.
* WSD offers ‘site advertising’ and your own store as options for commercial activities.
Privacy & Security
WSD is committed to protecting your personal information.
We and the Store Owners only use the information we collect about you to process orders, to provide support and upgrades for our products, and provide you access to the other services, such as the Forums. When you register on your site we collect your name and email address.
When you order from one of the stores, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the Internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. WSD utilizes Paypal and Authorize.net to process payments. Credit Cards numbers are transferred fully encrypted and are not retained on our website for intrusion by third parties.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to companies not affiliated with WSD. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information. Additionally we may release account information when it is necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of WSD, our users, or others.
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by WSD and the Store Owners.